- Stephen Donaldson Lounge on 1st floor
- Music practice rooms in basement
- Faculty-in-residence: Samuel Roberts, Associate Professor of History and of Sociomedical Sciences
- 17th floor study lounge has beautiful view of Hudson River
- Short walk to subway line 1 and Morton Williams Supermarket
AY 19-20 Rate:
- 605 W. 115th Street
Number of residential floors:
- Shared – Separate men’s and women’s per floor. Accessible restroom per floor.
- Free laundry facility in basement
- No carpet
- Shared – Per floor
- Kitchen Lounge – Per floor with cable TV Building Lounge – Ground floor Study Lounge – 17th floor Visit the Lounge Locations page for the locations of all residence hall lounges.
- Not available
- Available – 1st floor Visit the Computer Lab Locations page for the locations of all residence hall lounges.
- Bathrooms – Daily, Monday - Friday Kitchens – Daily, Monday - Friday Trash Removal (Room/Suite) – Resident responsibility Recycling - Weekly
What former residents say:
“Schapiro is equipped with excellent amenities – carpet flooring, a common lounge, a kitchen, adequate bathrooms, music rooms, and of course the sky lounge! Schapiro had a lovely off-campus feel for me, which was a good break from the intensities of on-campus first-year living.”